Reynoldsburg UMC has many support and care ministries to help you navigate the difficulties in life. Whether you or a loved one is struggling with disease, other hurts, hang-ups or habits – these groups offer a way to use the loving power of Jesus Christ to help you through. Groups include Christian-based Celebrate Recovery, Divorce Support, Parkinson’s Support, Multiple Sclerosis support, Alcoholic’s Anonymous and Narcotics Anonymous.
- Stephen Ministry: Stephen Ministers are trained lay-counselors who can meet with you regularly as you walk through difficult seasons of life. These ministers work along side our pastors and staff to care, encourage and provide emotional and spiritual support to people who are going through a difficult time such as divorce, grief, hospitalization, unemployment, terminal illness, relocation, chronic illness or loneliness. To find out more, click here.
- MS Support: 2nd Wednesday of the month, 10:30am-Noon, Room 224. Contact: Eva Phillips, 614-604-9158
- Divorce Care: 1st and 3rd Sunday of the month, 5-6:30pm, Room 228. Contact: Megan Mathias at 614-626-2696
- Parkinson’s Support: 4th Thursday of the month, 10:30am, Room 222. Contact: Carmel Jenkins, 614-861-2571
- Al-Anon: Thursdays, 7pm, Room 228
- Gambler’s Anonymous: Saturdays, 8:30am, Room 224
- Depression Support Group: Tuesdays 1pm, Room 224 (beginning October 13)