Reynoldsburg UMC has many support and care ministries to help you navigate the difficulties in life. Whether you or a loved one is struggling with disease, other hurts, hang-ups or habits – these groups offer a way to use the loving power of Jesus Christ to help you through. Groups include Christian-based Celebrate Recovery, Divorce Support, Parkinson’s Support, Multiple Sclerosis support, Alcoholic’s Anonymous and Narcotics Anonymous.
- Celebrate Recovery: a ministry designed to assist those who are struggling with hurts, hang-ups, and habits. Through the transforming, healing, and loving power of Jesus Christ we can find hope through the recovery process. Come and enjoy an evening of dinner, fellowship, and worship every Monday. Dinner (free) and fellowship begin at 5:45pm in Kirsch Hall, followed by worship at 6:30pm. For more information, go to the Reynoldsburg Celebrate Recovery website.
- Celebration Station: for children of Celebrate Recovery participants ages 12 and under
- Stephen Ministry: Stephen Ministers are trained lay-counselors who can meet with you regularly as you walk through difficult seasons of life. These ministers work along side our pastors and staff to care, encourage and provide emotional and spiritual support to people who are going through a difficult time such as divorce, grief, hospitalization, unemployment, terminal illness, relocation, chronic illness or loneliness. To find out more, click here.
- MS Support: 2nd Wednesday of the month, 10:30am-Noon, Room 224. Contact: Eva Phillips, 614-604-9158
- New Horizons Divorced/Separated Support: 1st and 3rd Sunday of the month, 7-8pm, Room 220. Contact: Dr. Carl Wiley, 614-866-5864 ext. 142
- Parkinson’s Support: 4th Thursday of the month, 10:30am, Room 229. Contact: Carmel Jenkins, 614-861-2571
- Narcotics Anonymous: Thursdays, 7pm, Messiah Lutheran Church
- Al-Anon: Thursdays, 8pm, Room 228
- Gambler’s Anonymous: Saturdays, 8:30am, Room 224