Reynoldsburg UMC has many support and care ministries to help you navigate the difficulties in life. Whether you or a loved one is struggling with disease, other hurts, hang-ups or habits – these groups offer a way to use the loving power of Jesus Christ to help you through.
- Stephen Ministry: Stephen Ministers are trained listeners who can meet with you regularly as you walk through difficult seasons of life. These ministers work along side our pastors and staff to care, encourage and provide emotional and spiritual support to people who are going through a difficult time such as divorce, grief, hospitalization, unemployment, terminal illness, relocation, chronic illness or loneliness. To find out more, click here.
- MS Support: 2nd Wednesday of the month, 10:30am-Noon, Room 224. Contact: Eva Phillips, 614-604-9158
- Divorce Care: Contact Megan Mathias at 614-626-2696 for more information on upcoming meetings
- Parkinson’s Disease Support: 4th Thursday of the month, 10:30am, Room 222. Contact: Carmel Jenkins, 614-861-2571
- Al-Anon: Thursdays, 7pm, Room 228
- SAA: Thursdays, 6:30-7:30pm, Room 224
- Gambler’s Anonymous: Saturdays, 8:30am, Room 224